|Hello candidate !!!
This post for the BANK EXPERIENCE PROFILE . So only experienced one may apply here or may visit our office for better guidance for vacancy.
JOB SUMMARY :
- Profile : Credit Analyst (Operation).
- Experience : 2 – 3 year .
- Qualification : Minimum Graduation .
- Location : Indore .
- Work Description : Primarily, this position will serve as a loan analyst for various lenders. This will include loan analysis, preparing the credit analysis on loans presented to the loan committee and performing the annual reviews of credits. Prepares loan write ups and summaries along with recommendations to loan officers and loan committees. Reports to the banks Risk Manager.
- ACCOUNTABILITIES: Credit Analysis & Loan Review: 55%
- Complete a thorough, in-depth analysis of new credit requests, credit change requests, renewals and annual relationship reviews. Recommend risk rating changes when analysis merits.
- Deliver meaningful, detailed credit analysis while providing efficient, timely service to loan officers.
- Prepare spreadsheets, reports, summaries and opinions for lenders on new, renewal and existing loans.
- Report to the Risk Manager findings that may have an adverse effect on loan collateral or a borrower’s ability to repay the loan. Will be responsible for submitting required reports as necessary.
- Maintain a good working knowledge of the Bank’s lending policies and procedures and identify exceptions to policy.
- Ensure that all credit files are complete, identify any documentation deficiencies, and report to loan officer and credit administration as needed for timely resolution.
- Review loan files as needed to ensure quality, consistency and compliance with lending guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Loan Officer Support: 20%
- Work with loan officers to anticipate, identify and collect documents needed for efficient, and timely approvals on new and existing credits.
- Assist in maintaining the credit tracking system for all commercial and Ag loans.
- Provide technical advice or other assistance to loan officers as needed.
- Credit Administration: 10%
- Complete requested reports for the Loan Committee, Executive Committee and the Board of Directors on a timely basis.
- Real Estate Evaluations: 10%
- Complete residential real estate evaluations accurately and on time as assigned.
- Complete reviews of residential real estate appraisals and evaluations accurately and on time as assigned.
- Other: 5%
- Assist with cross selling and referrals to other departments of the bank.
- Promotes a positive and energetic environment.
- As part of overall team of bank employees, this position may be requested to assist in the support of other bank activities.
- Able to adjust quickly to different work situations; remain composed under pressure and stressful situations.
As per candidate profile will served for their career growth , Assured confirm joining according to your profile .Only Interested candidate can apply here & for more details please visit our office with your updated CV , also you can contact on below mentioned contact details :
Address : –
Deviant System India Pvt Ltd
A-32/33 , 1st floor, office no.- 101,
Chandr Nagar Colony ,
Near Syndicate Bank ,
Barfani Dham Road,
Land mark C – 21 Mall .Indore(M.P.)
office time : 10 A.M. to 6 P.M.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹400,000.00 to ₹600,000.00 /year
- work: 2 years (Preferred)