BSF Recruitment 2018: BSF has issued a notification for the recruitment of Constable (Sports Quota) and also Male Constable (Tradesmen) Vacancy. Thus here is a big opportunity for the Indian candidates to apply for the above huge government vacancies under Border Security Force. We here in this article have elaborated in detail information about the BSF Recruitment 2018 like Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Pay Scale and How to Apply. for Constable (Sports Quota) and (Tradesman) Vacancies.
BSF Recruitment 2018 – Latest Notification Details
According to latest BSF Recruitment 2018, BSF invites application for the post of Constable (Sports Quota) and (Tradesman) to fill up 1270 vacancies under different trades. Eligible candidates apply within 30 days after publication of this advertisement in Employment Newspaper.
Name of the Department: Border Security Force
Name of the Post: Constable
No of Vacancies:
- Constable (GD) : 196
- Male: 135
- Female: 61
Sports Discipline Wise Vacancies
|Sports Discipline||Male Vacancies||Female Vacancies|
|Aquatic (Swimming, Diving & Water Polo)||111||09|
|Athletics/ Cross Country||16||16|
|Water Sports (Kayaking, Canoeing & Rowing)||06||05|
|Wrestling (Free Style & Greco Roman)||12||07|
2. Constable (Tradesman) : 1074
|Name of Post||No of Vacancies|
|Constable (Washer Man)||131|
Job Type: Government
Official Website: bsf.nic.in
BSF Constable Recruitment Important Dates
BSF Constable (Sports Quota) Recruitment Important Dates
|Application form Published Date||30th September 2018|
|Application Form Submission Last Date||06th October 2018|
BSF Constable (Tradesman) Recruitment Important Dates
|Application form Published Date||16th -22nd September 2018 (Extended 29th September 2018)|
|Application Form Submission Last Date||09th October 2018 (Extended 30thOctober 2018)|
BSF Constable Post Eligibility Criteria
A. BSF Constable (Sports Quota) Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have passed the 10th class pass from any government recognized board.
- Sportsperson who have represented a State or the country in the National or International competition in any of the games/sports in above list. (OR)
- Sportsperson who have represented their University in the Inter-University Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Board in any of the sports/games in above list. (OR)
- Sportspersons of merit who have represented State Schools Team in National Sports/Games for Schools conducted by the All India School Games Federation in any of the games/sports in above list. (OR)
- Sportsperson who have been awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under National Physical Efficiency Drive.
For Males: 170 cms
For Female: 157 cms
For Males Only: 80 Cms (Unexpanded), Min expansion 5 Cms
For Males and Females. Proportionate to height and age as per medical standards.
Applicants Age Limit should be between 18 years to 23 years as on 1st August 2016.
All eligible candidates whose application form is found to be in order will be issued admit card/call letter to appear in the recruitment process i.e. trial. Candidates will have to undergo the following process of recruitment
(a) Height Bar/Test
(b) Identity check
(c) Checking of Testimonials/documents
(d) Trial in respective sports discipline as per QR attached
(e) Medical Examination.
Rs. 21700/- and Other Allowances admissible to Central Government Employees from time to time under the rule.
B. BSF Constable (Tradesman) Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must possess Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized University/Board
- Candidate must possess two years of work experience in respective trades or One-year certificate course from Industrial Training Institute of Vocational Institute with at least one year experience in the trade or Two years Diploma from Industrial Training Institute in the trade or similar trade.
- Candidates should be age Limit of Minimum 18 years and Maximum 23 years as on 1/8/2018.
- Age Relaxation: – Age relaxation as per Government Rules and Regulation.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of
(a) Physical Standard Test (PST), (b) Physical Efficiency Test (PET), (c) Documentation (Original documents will be checked), (d) Trade Test (Only qualifying in nature), and (e) Written Test (100 Marks).
For candidates pay scale Rs 5200-20200+Grade Pay Rs 2000/-Per Month
How to Apply for BSF 1270 Constable Vacancies
All the Eligible Candidates willing to Apply for the BSF Constable (Sports Quota) and Constable (Tradesman) vacancies should follow the below steps.
Steps to Apply for BSF 196 Constable (Sports Quota ) Vacancies
The eligible and desirous candidates may send their application in the prescribed proforma duly completed in all respect addressed to “THE COMMANDANT, 32 BN BSF, HISAR, POST OFFICE- SIRSA ROAD, DISTRICT- HISAR, HARYANA- 125011”. The Advertisement was published in Employment News Paper dated 30th Sep – 6th Oct 2018 issue
Steps to Apply for BSF 1074 Constable (Tradesman) Vacancies
Eligible Candidates apply in the prescribed application format from the BSF official website i.e. www.bsf.nic.in. The application form and admit card duly filled up by the candidates may be sent to concerned RAs/HQrs, under which their State falls along with recent passport size photographs, examination fees & other required documents within 30 days after publication of this advertisement in Employment News Paper (dated 16 – 22 September 2018 Issue) (i.e. Last date will be 30/10/2018).
for more details