DRDO Notification 2019.Defence Research and Development Organisation, DRDO has released a notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow vacancies.Check the eligiblity and notification prior to apply for the positions.
Total No.of Posts:05
Name of the Post and Vacancies:
Junior Research Fellow
1. Essential: M.Tech in first division (both at graduate and post graduate level) in the fields of Geomatics/Remote Sensing/GIS. Desirable: Experience of the High Resolution satellite data processing, Web GIS.
2. Essential: Post graduate Science degree in first division with NET/GATE in the fields of StatfMaths. OR M.Tech in first division (both at graduate and post graduate level) in the fields of CSE Desirable: Experience of MATLAB/Java/PhP/CUDA etc.
3. Essential: Post graduate Science degree in first division with NET/GATE in the fields of Atmospheric Sciences/Meteorology/ Physics/ Mathematics / Statistics/Geology/Geophysics. OR M.Tech in first division (both at graduate and post graduate level) in the fields of Atmospheric Sciences/Meteorology/Physics/Mathematics /Statistics/Geology/Geophysics. Desirable: Computer Knowledge.
4. Essential: BE / B Tech in first division with NET/GATE in the field of Computer Engg/ Computer Science/Mechanical Engg. Desirable: Experience in Java development/VFX creation, Coding in C & C++, Visual C.
5. Essential: Post graduate in Engineering (ME or M Tech) in first division (both at graduate and post graduate level) in the field Structure/Geo Tech OR BE / B Tech in first division with NET/GATE in the field of Civil Engg.
SASE RDC, Him Parisar, Plot No 1, Sector 37A, Chandigarh.
The candidates shall be shortlisted for the interview on the basis of their score of national written test or NET/GATE and percentage of marks obtained qualifing degee.
How to Apply:
1. Type written application with complete bio-data and attested copies of Mark Sheets/Certificates, caste Certificate, Exprience certificates, publications if any addressed to Director, Snow & Avalanche Study Establishment (SASE), Research & Development Centre (RDC), Him Parisar, Sector 37A, Chandigarh (UT) should be brought at the time of Walk-in interview along with recent a passport size photoyaph, duly affixed On the right top comer Of the first page Of application. Candidates working in GoWPublic Sector Undertaking/Autonomous Bodies should bring NOC from their employer at the time Of walk-in-interview.
2. Desirous candidates appearing for a walk-in interview are required to report at SASE-RDC, Chandigarh as per the following schedule:- (i) Applications would be accepted up to 1000 hrs. (ii) Initial screening and verification of testimonials would be done between 10.00-11.00 hrs on the respective interview Date. (iii) Interview of the screened/short listed candidates would take place from 1100 hrs onward.