- Involve in design, development, prototyping of Hardware boards
- Good knowledge on circuit and board design.
- Capability to read component datasheets and design circuit schematics.
- Good knowledge in Analog, Digital, Power and RF circuit designs.
- Should be capable of taking the Schematic Level designs to a Final DFM (sDesign for manufacturing) through the paths of Requirement Specifications, Guidelines and working closely with the Mechanical and Software Team to meet product requirements.
- Good knowledge in wired and wireless communication with troubleshooting / root cause techniques for electronic assemblies.
- Experience in using Multi-meter, Oscilloscope, Network analyser and power supplies.
- Knowledge in Hardware Testing principles and simulation technique.
- Knowledge of Embedded / microcontroller / Microprocessor peripherals and interfaces like UART / SPI / I2C / ADC / DAC / PWM / Memories etc.
- Good understanding of electronic components and devices.
- Design optimization techniques for performance, cost and manufacturability
- Develop design notes for designs and test cases for board bring-up.
- 2016 – 2018 pass outs
Hiring Process : Face to Face Interview
About Vinfinet Technologies
Company & Product Profile:
Vinfinet Technologies is an agriculture based start-up with the vision of building innovative and cost-effective technology products and IoT solutions for emerging economies. The company has its headquarters in Bangalore and delivers out-of-the box SmartMobile Irrigation Pump Controller solutions through its flagship brand, KisanRaja. The product range offers unique, low cost, compact, simple to install solutions which is accessible anywhere, anytime, safe, secure and reliableto ensure a seamless farmer experience.
Pain Points Addressed:
Farming industry must overcome water shortages, limited availability of lands, high costs, while meeting the increasing consumption needs of a global population that is expected to grow by 70% by 2050.
a) Erratic power supplythat makes it cumbersome to ensure pump is started/stopped at relevant times
b) Wastage of resources: water and electricity which are scarce
c) High maintenance and overheads costs to farmer: Pump damage due to erratic voltage fluctuations, motor burn, wire-cut and dry run. Average annual maintenance and labor costs is Rs 30000 per pump
d) Poor yield of cropsdue to lack of irrigation monitoring , estimated to be in the range of 20-30 % of crop yields
e) Unpredictable failureof pumps thus adding to burden of low productivity and rising operational costs
How it works?
A farmer simply makes call to KisanRaja, and selects the options provided by an IVRS in local language and chooses a command .An immediate confirmation message is returned back with status of motor and whether the water is being pumped or not .Alerts are also generated for faulty power supply, lack of water in the well/bore, device theft,etc.
Our product range is designed with strong combination of domain and technology expertise to ensure scalable, seamless, efficient and productive farming operations. Key highlights are
a) Installed 20000+ pump controllers across 1000+ villages
b) Strong technology expertise in implementing Internet of Things for Agriculture
c) Patent filedfor Motor Communication and Controlling System
d) Range of features:One stop solution for pump monitoring, controlling and insights
e) Strong understanding of farming ecosystem with ground work of close to 5 years in product research
f) Strong understanding of stakeholders like pump manufacturers, drip irrigation companies, telecom companies and cloud service providers
· Increased farm productivity through constant water monitoring by 12-15%
· Reduced carbon footprint through conservation of resources
· Power savings of upto 40% thus helping reduce annual burden on Govt power subsidies up to INR 20,000 Crores
· Reduction in costs and maintenance on pumps by 30%
Vijay Bhaskar Reddy Dinnepu is a passionate and a seasoned professional with core expertise in Data Networking, Routers,Embedded Software, Deep Packet Inspection and Ethernet Switching. His passion in agriculture stems from fact that he is a farmer first then technocrat and has put all his experience of understanding the domain into his current venture. An alumnus of IIT Madras, been an achiever from his schooldays with scholarships given by state government for his outstanding academic brilliance. The same brilliance was carried forward from IIT campus to corporate corridors of IT majors in Wipro, Intel and Cisco. His 17 year corporate stint was galore with awards for his innovation and technology expertise