FACT Jobs Recruitment Notification 2018.Fertilizers And Chemicals Travancore FACT inviting applications for the positions of Assistant, Management Trainee, Multiple Vacancies.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on April 25th, 2018..
Post and Vacancies :
1.Assistant – 06
2.Management Trainee – 32
3.Officer – 06
4.Technician – 60
5.Stenographer – 02
6.Male Nurse – 01
7.Deputy Manager – 04
8.Craftsman – 02
Job Location : Across India
1. Assistant (General): Graduate with a pass in ‘O’ Level Certificate Examination in Computer operation. UR-2
2. Assistant(Finance): Graduate in Commerce with a pass in ‘O’ Level Certificate Examination in Computer operation. UR-4. Out of 4, one is reserved for PWBD-HH.
3. Candidates selected will be offered appointment on consolidated pay during the initial 2 years. Consolidated pay per month will be INR 13,000/- during the 1st year and INR 14,000/- during the 2nd year.
Age: Maximum age limit is 35 years as on 1.4.2018. Candidate should be born on or after 1.4.1983. Age is relaxable by 10 years for PWBD-General candidates. Exservicemen will be eligible for relaxation as per applicable rules.
1. Chemical: Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Chemical /Petrochemical / Chemical Technology / Petrochemical Technology/Petroleum Refining & Petrochemical Engg. / Polymer Technology
2. Mechanical: Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Mechanical /Production/ Manufacturing Engg./Manufacturing Science & Engg.
3. Electrical: Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics /Electrical & Instrumentation
4. Instrumentation: Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control / Electronics & Instrumentation / Electrical & Instrumentation
5. Civil: Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Civil
6. Computer Science: Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Computer Science / Computer Science and Engineering/ Information Technology
7. Fire and Safety: Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Fire and Safety.
8. Administration: MBA/ MSW /PG Degree/ P G Diploma (2 years) in Management. Candidates with specialization in Personnel/ Materials/ Marketing alone will be consideredManagement Trainee
9. Marketing: BSc Agriculture from a recognized University/Institute PLUS 2 years PG Degree/PG Diploma in Management. Candidates shall have working knowledge of at least one of the languages viz. Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, in addition to English
10. Appointed Management Trainees will be paid a consolidated pay of INR 30,000/- per month. On posting as Assistant Manager (Designate), they will be paid consolidated pay of INR 35,000/- per month.
Age: The upper Age Limit is 26 years as on 01.04.2018 for the posts of Management Trainees under Serial number 1 to 8 in the table above. That is, candidate should be born on or after 01.04.1992. The upper Age Limit is 28 years as on 01.04.2018 for the post of Management Trainee (Marketing) under Serial number 9. That is, candidate should be born on or after 01.04.1990.
1. Officer (Sales)/ 12,600-32,500 (E0): BSc Agriculture from a recognized University/Institute. Only full time regular course shall be considered. Candidates shall have working knowledge (speak,read,write)of at least one of the languages viz. Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, in addition to English.
2. Officer(Public Relations)/ 12,600-32,500 (E0): Bachelor degree in any discipline PLUS two-year Post graduate qualification in Communication/Advertising and Communication Management/Mass Communication/Public Relations. Only full time regular courses shall be considered. Candidates shall have working knowledge (speak,read,write)of Malayalam, in addition to English.
3. Officer (Company Secretariate)/ 12,600-32,500 (E0): Associate Membership in Institute of Company Secretaries India (ACS). Preferred additional Qualification (Only full time regular course shall be considered.)- Degree in Law/ Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Business Management.
4. Candidates selected will be offered appointment as Officer (Sales)/ Officer(Public Relations)/ Officer (Company Secretariate) on probation for a period of six months, in the minimum of E0 grade of INR 12600-32500. At the minimum of the scale E0, the total of Basic+DA+HRA for an Officer will be around INR 31,000/- p.m. at the current rates. They will be eligible for Provident Fund, other perks like medical reimbursement, accommodation in township, local travel allowance for those maintaining vehicles / transport subsidy, subsidized meals, etc.as per rules in force and as amended from time to time.
Age: The upper Age Limit is 26 years as on 01.04.2018 for the posts of Officer(Sales) and Officer(Public Relations) under Item number 1 and 2 in the table above. That is, candidate should be born on or after 01.04.1992. The upper Age Limit is 30 years as on 01.04.2018 for the post of Officer(Company Secretariate) under Serial number 3. That is, candidate should be born on or after 01.04.1988.
4.Technician – Diploma, B.Tech/B.E
5.Stenographer – Diploma, Any Graduate
6.Male Nurse – 10TH, Diploma
7.Deputy Manager – CA, ICWA
8.Craftsman – 10TH
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Candidates should possess a valid e-mail ID. Candidates are advised to keep the e-mail ID (to be entered compulsorily in the online application form) active for at least one year. No change in the e-mail ID given in the online application will be allowed once application is submitted online. All future correspondence with candidates shall be done through the email ID given in the online application only. Responsibility of receiving, downloading and printing of notifications, information/ communication etc. will be of the candidate. The company will not be responsible for any loss of e-mail sent, due to invalid / wrong e-mail ID provided by the candidate or for delay/nonreceipt of information if a candidate fails to access his mail or Company website in time.
2. Once online application is submitted, request for change of Mailing address/ e-mail ID/ category/ as declared in the online application will not be entertained.
3. Relaxations / Reservations are applicable as per Government Directives. In the case of candidates under the reserved category, valid Caste / Community/disability/ex-service certificate as per the respective format prescribed by the Government shall be submitted to the Company in original before joining, failing which candidature is liable to be rejected. Please note that the Caste / Community certificate shall be issued by competent authority not below the rank of Tahsildar. The OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate in the prescribed format to be furnished before joining, shall be not older than 6 months as on date of joining.
4. PWBD candidates may be considered for posts not reserved for PWBD, provided the posts are identified for PWBD, and they fulfil the standards prescribed for Unreserved candidates. Age relaxation of 10 years shall be applicable in such cases.
5. SC/ST/OBC-NCL candidates may apply for posts not reserved for them, against unreserved posts, provided they fulfil the standards prescribed for Unreserved candidates. No relaxation in age shall be applicable.
Assistant: Selection will be made based on online test.
Management Trainee: Selection will be made based on Online test, Group discussion and Interview.
Officer: Selection will be made based on Online test and Interview.
How to Apply:
1. Application should be submitted in “on-line” mode only. Applications received otherwise will not be considered. Candidates should visit FACT’s website www.fact.co.in , read the notification and instructions given therein, and open the link for filling the Online Application. Detailed instructions given in the link for submitting online applications shall be followed. Helpline will be available for telephonic support if required in the online process.
2. Documents in proof of Age (School leaving certificate/Birth certificate), Qualification (degree certificate and ‘O’ level certificate ) are to be uploaded at the appropriate place prompted by the system. The online application will not be registered unless the candidate’s age and qualification proof are uploaded.
3. Application fee applicable for Unreserved and OBC candidates (creamy and noncreamy layer) shall be remitted through electronic fund transfer, as instructed in the link. Any charges applicable for making online payment shall be borne by the candidate. Applications from Unreserved and OBC candidates without the requisite fee will not be entertained. Candidates should retain copy of the e-receipt as they can be asked to produce it for reference.
4. SC/ST/PWBD/Ex-Servicemen candidates should upload the scanned copy of their caste/community/Disability/Service certificate in English, Hindi or Malayalam, at the appropriate place prompted by the system. In case the certificates are not in English , Hindi or Malayalam, a self-certified translation of the same shall also be scanned and uploaded.. Ex-servicemen shall upload copy of service book.
5. OBC candidates who belong to “CREAMY LAYER” are not entitled for OBC concession and such candidates have to indicate their category as “Unreserved”. Once the Category has been declared in the application, relaxation/concession etc. applicable for any other category will not be admissible later on.
6. All candidates should upload their photograph and signature at the appropriate place when prompted by the system. The online application will not be registered unless the candidate’s photo and signature are uploaded as per instructions.
7. Once all the details are entered and the documents uploaded, and the candidate gets the prompt that application has been submitted successfully, he will be permitted to take print-out of the submitted application. Email /SMS will be sent to the applicants regarding the status of the application. Last date for submitting application is 25.4.2018.
8. Applications submitted online through the website of The Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd., Udyogamandal www.fact.co.in only will be considered. Applications submitted through any other mode will not be entertained and will be summarily rejected.