We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
- Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Skills And Qualifications
- Possess an advanced knowledge of web and mobile UX/UI; adhere to and extrapolate complex design systems and apply to coded pages, screens, and states
- Understand when mobile web apps are appropriate as opposed to native applications
- Have experience with :
• CSS systems such as LESS and SASS to compile style files
• PHP include function to manage common elements
• Subversion or other version control system o Analytics solutions, such as Google Analytics
• Developing for search engine optimization
• Standards-compliant code
• Integrating HTML/CSS into ASP.NET and/or SharePoint environment using Visual Studio
- Work with client services, sales, and the design team, and manage time across multiple projects and tasks in a deadline-driven, team environment
- Understand Agile methodology and instill best practices into the process
- Develop and test across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Deliver best-in-class HTML5/CSS3/JQuery front-end code across a broad array of interactive web and mobile projects