Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for Navik GD Posts in Indian Coast Guard, Across India. Online Applications are invited by Indian Coast Guard from 01 Jul 2018 to 10 Jul 2018 till 05:00 PM.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||01 Jul 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||10 Jul 2018 till 05:00 PM|
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||18 years to 22 years (born between 01 Feb 1997 to 31 Jan 2001)|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates
03 years for OBC candidates
10+2 passed with 50% marks aggregate in total and minimum 50%aggregate in Maths and Physics from an education board recognised by Central/ State Government.
₹21,700 (Pay Level-3) plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the prevailing regulations.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at Indian Coast Guard’s website (direct link is given below) from 01 Jul 2018 to 10 Jul 2018 05:00 PM.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Go to “Home” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.