TM- Testing and Client Relations
Employees working in this position shall be having the following JR
2. Software Products Testing
3. Client Management.
4. Change requests Testing
5. Client reported Bugs testing
6. Product Enhancement testing.
7. Test Documentation.
8. Project Documentation
9. Coordination in Project Management
2. Thorough knowledge and mastery of all Testing Concepts.
3. Thorough knowledge of STLC.
4. Good Written and Spoken English Language skills
2. Experience – 0 to 1 years’ experience.
3. Professional Course – A Post Degree Professional Course in Testing is a MUST. We shall not recruit without the candidate having attended a Testing Course.
4. Project Experience – A hands on experience in a Testing Project is a MUST. Candidate should necessarily have undergone practical hands on training on Testing in a live project.
5. Desired soft skills – Commitment, dependability, team work, Consistency, Ability to withstand pressure on tight deadline projects, Client Management under tough conditions, Punctuality, Disciplined, Ethical behaviour, delivering as per client deadlines.
Round 2 – Face to Face – Technical Round
Round 3 – Analytical
Round 4 – Test Case writing on JSM Software product
Round 5 – A Sample exercise on JSM Software Product
Round 6 – Final Top Management Interview
Round 7 – Final HR Round and Finalisation of Employment terms and conditions.
We at JSM strongly believe that a person takes a few months to understand a company’s culture, products and systems. Historically speaking we have come to a conclusion that the first year of any person in an organization goes in learning and settling down. The second year the person with more experience of a company’s products, systems and processes is able to contribute to the organization and in the process of actually implementing what he or she has learned further grows in life and in the organization. Hence we strongly believe that for any kind of association to be meaningful as well as profitable for both company and employee a long term association is a must. Consequently we encourage all candidates who are looking and can commit to at least a minimum of 2 years of association with JSM to apply.