1. Sending RFQs to suppliers and getting Quotations, comparison, Management approval and PO and Complete Purchase of materials and knowledge of handling Material store management.
2. MRP Preparation against daily plans
3. Working in ERP/SAP
4. Import CKD parts , Follow up and documents knowledge in Imports etc
5. Daily review with Planning Team for Material Support.
6. Preparing Comparative statements
7. Price Monitoring, Negotiation and revision for indirect materials (consumables)
8. Co ordinating with all departments for materials requirements.
9. Experience in CEPA.
10. Vendor identification, Vendor assessments and Vendor Audit.
11. FIFO knowledge in Materials
12. For STORE officer : complete Handling store items MIN/Max Stock checking and inventory Management every day/weekly/monthly/ yearly etc.
13. keep informed of current developments in the field of purchasing, prices, market conditions and new products.
14. Review and close the pending indents , pending POs, Pending Payments etc.
15. Making vendor performance ratings on every month based on Schedule and Receipts from suppliers.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹30,000.00 to ₹60,000.00 /year
NVH India Anantapur Auto Parts Pvt Limited – Penukonda, Andhra Pradesh
₹30,000 – ₹60,000 a year