We are looking for an Mobile developer responsible for development and maintenance of mobile applications targeting iOS and Android platforms. Your primary focus will be the development of Mobile applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Design and build advanced applications for the React Native platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- B.E – Computer Science or B.Tech – Information Technology.
- Good organizational and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge on remote data via REST and JSON.
- Knowledge on third-party libraries and APIs.
- Knowledge on general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.