- Working with both artists and developers to understand production needs and provide front-line support.
- Quick and professional support turnaround for India, Canada, UK artists.
- Troubleshooting for any software issues, bugs and suggesting solutions or escalation.
- Improves functions by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedure.
- Technical and end user documentation to help improve the spread of knowledge at MPC.
Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience with C++/Python.
- Experience with Linux (or other Unix) operating system.
- Good understanding of computer graphics, 3D software packages, 3D math or simulation technologies an added bonus.
- Experience in a technical customer support role a plus.
- Highly committed and able to work independently and as a team.
- Positive attitude towards learning.
- Extremely organized with good communication skills and an excellent attention to detail.
- Deadline orientated and ability to remain calm in a fast-paced and highly pressure environment.