Reporting to the IT Supply Chain Manger, who is the point of contact to the Business for IT functional support including managing relationships and the management of system monitoring, support and end user satisfaction.
The IT Analyst is responsible for the day-to-day SAP and non-SAP functional support for the business units.
The analyst will work closely with the super users and management team to identify system issues and needs for continuous improvement.
The focus of the position will be accountable for:
- Effective delivery of the day-to-day SAP / non-SAP support for functional units
- Ensure close working with the Super users and management team to identify user issues and system updates
- Identify needs for continuous improvement opportunities for system and process changes
- Proactive management of the system Business solution – monitoring (system performance and process), reporting and issue resolution
- The Analyst collectively with the team will own the SAP and non-SAP functional support excellence by performing day-to-day issue resolution and maintenance of the client’s systems and solutions.
- You will also take ownership of problems and centrally resolve matters to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Liaising with the other technical team to ensure optimal performance for end users. Delivering best practice support and change control processes.
Responsibilities and Duties
Executing all aspects of the day to day successful running of the SAP Landscape for BPC area to include:
- Being the SAP second line support team
- Making sure all issues/tickets are effectively triaged and resolved in a timely way
- Working alongside the Build and Project teams to ensure all deliverables are accommodated with support
- Ensuring the integrity of the SAP landscape (functional consistency) and proactively working with other teams to ensure it is updated and maintained in line with current best practice
- Framing up Change requests to the Build Team for implementation
- Thorough testing of process and system performance routinely
- Participating in audit deliverables and documentation reviews
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Working with the Technical and Functional teams to triage and work upon SAP support issues
- Partnership with Business, other Functional teams, Development and other support teams to deliver incident triage and timely resolution of production issues
- Provide required input into performance KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) and SLAs (Service Level Agreements) analysis
- Participate in regular support review meetings
- Support the Build team activities around new projects and major changes to ensure support process is identified
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Responsible for execution of business production support process and incident resolution
- Ability to do business process analysis, functional specifications, configuration and documentation
- Requirements gathering, design, configuration, testing, and debugging of the ERP system
- Employs and leverages strategic ERP best practice solutions & communicate SAP capabilities/possibilities within related modules
- Provide user training and education for business process design and improvements
- Implementing corrective actions and creating SAP documentation where needed as part of the Center of Excellence (COE)
- Implement low risk level configuration: data maintenance, break/fixes and enhancements Performance
- Provide status update to management on critical issues, business impact and resolution plan
- Support Super User program with knowledge, documentation and expertise
- Manage and report key performance metrics as established by the COE
- Communicate and provide SAP status updates to COE on a weekly basis
- Ensure smooth handover and implementation of new functionality
- Develop strong working relationships with other application support teams and participate in end-to-end operations data flows review
- Early engagement in application life cycle process and collaborate with project team in defining business support models consistent with defined overall production / application support strategy and approach Customer Focus
- Work with Build and Initiative Project teams to ensure submitted system enhancement / changes have undergone adequate functional & volume testing before release to production
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with Business partners and Business customers
- Manage the relationship with end users in the support segment and their end state satisfaction
- Drive positive influence of the customer satisfaction measurement and results
Pre-requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 5 years of SAP WM /EWM configuration experience as a functional consultant
- Must have at least two full lifecycle SAP WM/EWM implementation experience (Project Preparation until Go-Live).
- Ability to analyze problems and provide clear recommendations.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong MS Excel, Power Point skills.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Strong business acumen to facilitate group discussions, present in front of an audience and/or group, and ability to articulate thoughts in a methodical and constructive manner.
- Business knowledge and process design skills.
- Able to collaborate with clients, and have a strong desire to excel.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work independently as well as a team player and can manage own workload.
- Able to Multi-task and work under tight deadlines.
- Must be an effective problem solver.
- Job Type: Full-time
- work: 1 year (Preferred)