We are looking for a Linux administrator who will be responsible for designing, implementing, and
monitoring the infrastructure; also, to collaborate within team to develop automation strategies and deployment
processes. He will be an integral part of the team and working on some of the latest technologies like KVM, Openstack,
Fortigate, and Juniper technology.
Responsibilities and Duties
The prospective candidate would be responsible for, but not limited to:
– Design and develop infrastructure monitoring and reporting tools on Linux and Windows
– Develop and maintain configuration management solutions
– Experience with managing Switch, Servers and Firewalls
– Consistently keep a track of available solutions and upgrade internal open source solutions for increased productivity.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Must Have Technical Skills:
– Strong expertise in installing, configuring, and maintaining services such as Bind, Apache, MySQL, nginx, Samba, Raid etc.
– Experience with Linux servers in virtualized environments
– Familiarity with the fundamentals of Linux scripting languages
– Strong grasp on configuration management tools, such as Puppet and Chef
– Familiarity with load balancing, firewalls, etc.
– Strong understanding of Linux concepts
Good to have:
– Help tune performance and ensure high availability of infrastructure
– Proficient with network tools such as iptables, tcdump etc
– Experience with virtualization technologies, such as Xen, kvm, esxi
– Ability to build and monitor services on production servers
– Knowledge of servers and switches
– Experience with Docker and Kubernite
– Graduation and relevant certified courses.
– Health Insurance
– Lunch Service
Job Type: Contract
- infrastructure monitoring: 2 years (Required)
- Switch, Servers and Firewalls: 2 years (Required)